I was tagged by Miss Niceheart about 10 things that I’ll never do. So here’s my Top 10 hit list. Thanks Miss Niceheart, you made me think. Lol.
1. Do drugs or smoke. I just don’t see the point. Same thing goes to drinking excessively.
2. Cross the road without the “Walk” signal. I know it sounds silly but I’m scared to cross the street. And even if the “Go” signal is already flashing infront of me, I’d still look both ways before crossing. I am not afraid to drive but crossing the street I have a problem with…
3. Have a snake for a pet. I’m absoutely terrified of snakes. Even just looking at pictures or even imagining a snake, I squirm. Heck, just draw a letter “S” on a paper and tell me it’s a snake, I’d get goosebumps.
4. Go on a cruise. I’d be picturing Titanic all the time.
5. Apologize for being strong willed. Enough said.
6. Go out in public sans brassiere. I’ve seen women do this, but I don’t think I can do it.
7. Park illegally. I am paranoid. I’d never park where there’s a possibility that the car I’m driving will be towed. I’d probably choose to walk a block or two even if I’d be only in and out of within 5 minutes.
8. Watch Porn. I’m not a total prude but I don’t find porn watchable. Hurts my eyes…and ears.
9. Sleep without checking if the doors are locked and the stove is off. I told you I am paranoid.
10. Give up my feminist ideologies. I’m a woman, hear me roar!
Happy New Year everyone!!!